Saturday, July 20, 2013

Hello!  I'm Megan, first time mom to an almost 4 month old little boy, Weston.  I have 3 crazy dogs and I'm married to a slightly less crazy man.  I was inspired to start blogging right after my son was born but alas I was (and still am) in such a sleepless, tired haze that I never really got to writing things down and keeping a record.  It makes me sad, especially because I think we've hit the 4 month wakeful (worst.thing.ever.) and I wish I could remember what W's sleep was like prior.  I know it was getting better and I have hope that things will continue to improve! Well, I hope you enjoy my little corner of the internet.  I plan to talk about Weston a lot, complain about my dogs a little and hopefully touch base on all the things that life throws my way in between. 



No comments:

Post a Comment