Saturday, August 24, 2013

My Favorite Moments This Week

I mentioned in the 5 month post that I was soooo looking forward to when Weston would eat his piggies.  Well, wouldn't you know the ONE day I leave the house for 3.5 hours he goes and eats his piggies for his daddy!  My husband sent me these pictures while I was getting my hair done and I just about died from the sweetness.

We also didn't know he could hold a bottle.  He doesn't regularly get bottles so I'm always relieved when he takes one.  My husband said he grabbed the bottle from him immediately and held it the whole time.  He just needed some assistance with tipping it when the milk got low. 


He kept giving me this closed mouth grin today and I just melted.  His smile really makes me happy and can absolutely put me in a good mood.  
I'm still struggling with the sleep issues and I had another breakdown about it after another really bad night (last night).  I know I sound like a broken record to everyone, especially my poor husband.  I'm starting to wonder if co-sleeping is the problem?  It seems like he wakes up as soon as I go to bed...maybe he smells me?  I'm not sure if it's a coincidence or not but I'm kind of in a rush to finish his room and try him in there for a night just to see.  If you have any advice or if you had a bad sleeper who became a good sleeper, PLEASE tell me about it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment