Friday, August 23, 2013

5 Months Old


I feel like I just wrote the 4 month post.  Geez.  Since I last updated Weston mastered rolling both ways, he is all over the place now.  I will put him on a blanket in the living room, turn around for 5 seconds, and he will have rolled himself to the middle of the floor.  
 

He started playing with toys and actively reaching for them, of course everything he grasps goes directly into his mouth. 






He also discovered his piggies (kills me) but hasn't put them in his mouth yet.  He just holds them and looks at them for now.  





He's started to make the crawling movements with his legs and arms when he's on his belly.  I feel like he's in such a rush to become mobile.



Still not laughing and just doing a scream/wide open mouth thing (absolutely adorable). Diaper changes are more difficult now since he constantly rolls to his side or tries to roll off the table...





Nicknames: Billy-Roo, Bebe & Baby Boy
Special skills: Eating his hands, toys, and rolling both ways
Most annoying features:  The lack of solid sleep for mama
Most desirable features:  He's the best baby.  He's always content, happy, and smiling.  I get so many compliments on what a 'good' baby he is.  I am comfortable taking him everywhere because he's so laid back.  My mom always comments that the only time he fusses (fuss...doesn't even cry) is when something is wrong which is usually a much needed burp. 
Dislikes: He started grumbling when he gets bored or needs a change of scenery. 
Likes: Car rides, the grocery store, running errands in the Nordic carrier, and daddy

For Reference:





1 comment:

  1. Holy cow he is getting so big! I cant wait to meet hime!

    ReplyDelete